Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm here, i'm here!

Ok so quick post. I FINALLY got my desk and computer assigned to me. So yea, i'm pretty pumped about that. Tomorrow we have this ginormous test in the GE call center and everyone is pretty much freaked out about it. We have to get 80% or higher to pass. Though they did say you can take it again..but really...who wants to do that. Ugh... i hope i pass!! Please Lord, lol. So yea, anyhow, i'm going to have to get off soon so i'm going to peace out.

Keep in mind now that i have a computer to work from, i will be online alot more than i have been the past few weeks. And when i have time i'll update ya'll on everything that's been going on with me - because there is quite a bit! oy ya yoy!

Peace out-
Rae

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, its good to hear from you. I have been thinking and praying for you. Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Woot! you're back on! So you still have your messengers and whatnot? We'll definitely have to chat sometime!

Ttyl, sister!