Sunday, September 16, 2007

Emotionally Stretching Opportunity of A Lifetime

Well, ESOAL officially begins Thursday morning at 3:30am. No one is for sure when it will end, longest ESOAL was 90 hours. I'm a bit uneasy about it... It's going to be intense! lol. But in a weird sick and twisted way i'm looking forward to it. I'm especially looking forward to it being over. ESOAL marks the end of Orange Block, which means, texting whenever i want, eating sugar, listinging to music other than worship, and corporate excercise only once a week. Orange block really wasn't that bad, but i will look forward to texting my mama whenever i want to. I really missed doing that.

So for more info on ESOAL - watch this promo video

http://honoracademy.com/esoal.php

I'm going to sign off and go to bed. yea, 10:19 and i'm super ready for bed. My whole room slept until 4:30PM on saturday well Alaura woke up a bit earlier than me and Katee, and Savanah slept later than 4:30. Oh well, it was an amazing sleeping opportunity. Then afterwards the girls in my room and some of our brothers went snipe hunting. lol

Love ya'll
Talk to you soon
Rach-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that God will use this opportunity to make you stronger and more dependent on Him. I'll be praying for you as you go through ESOAL. Don't over do it on the sugar when you complete it, though. *grins*

Latah!